Sunday, September 10, 2023

 

Beginning my blogging again!

 Hello Readers:

After sometime I have decided to start blogging again! The reason is to reach readers and introduce them to my books. Just this week I published my new book Successfully Control Yout iPad With Your Voice. You see 15 years ago I was diagnosed  with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Since that time I have moved from walking to powerchair to being bedridden. I now have about 10% use of my arms and hands. In order  to write now I dictate on my iPad. This is how I have come to write a book on voice control. My book is available at the Apple bookstore for $4.99. Just open the Books app on your iPad and purchase the book. My book is also available through the Barnes & Noble app and can be read in that app.

I will be frequently posting on reading, dyslexia and assistive technology. So please visit  my blog frequently. Please follow my writings and leave me your comments.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]